Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My besties vist Vegas!







How fun was my weekend? My three besties (minus Sarah Long :( came to visit me in Vegas! Traci, Irene and Sarah P came to celebrate another one of our friend birthdays. We had such a good time. Staying out at JET at the Mirage until 4am, Shopping, Lunch, Cirque de Soile shows (LOVE) and gossiping! Can you really ask for a better weekend? I can't wait to do it again!

Note to the girls: When ever you guys want to come back you are all more than welcome!

Love you girls!






1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I wish more of my girlfriends would come visit me in Vegas! I really haven't met to many people here. My twin sister lives in Dallas & came to see me last May. It looks like ya'll had fun though! I haven't seen "Love", but I've seen "Zumanity" & "O" - they were awesome!

Bonnie