Sunday, March 29, 2009

Puppy Park Fun!

So Casey and I found the most wonderful park for Macie! It's the Sunset Dog Park and what's awesome about this place is they separate the big dogs from the small dogs! So Macie feels much safer playing with pups her own age! In fact the first time we went there we met a bulldog puppy, a baby Yorkie, one of those wolf looking dogs although this one was a puppy and they were all very sweet!
I like taking her there at least once a day. I feel so bad that she's stuck in the apartment all day and i feel like she needs to get out and run!
Today was an especially great day at the park since the Desert Doxies of Las Vegas were there! There a small group of doxie owners who meet up twice a month and let all their doxies play and have fun! I started talking to the organizer and she convinced me to sign up and meet with them. Hopefully Macie can make some Doxie friends and maybe we can find her a sister soon!!!!

No comments: