Saturday, April 11, 2009

Picture Up Dates...

Macie's Easter Toy from Grandma :)
**Note: Her ears do not normally look like this, I think she caught the wind from the fan :)**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is how Macie and Casey fell asleep watching TV the other day :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



And this is how she likes to sleep with her Mommy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After playing hard at the park Macie needs a drink from the doggie drinking fountain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hey Lindsay! I would love, love, love to go to the dog park sometime! I totally neglect taking my dogs out b/c we live in an apartment. They usually stay indoors all day long. Milton (my larger dog) really needs to be walked more for his health, poor baby. E-mail me sometime & we can set up a time to take the doggies out! Where do ya'll live in Vegas?

Bonnie :)

bonniembrown@gmail.com