Sunday, January 25, 2009

Date Night!

So last night Planet Hollywood hosted the Miss America Pageant here in Las Vegas. Since Casey has the hook up pretty much anywhere in town (gotta love the restaurant business) he got his friend at Planet to hook us up with tickets! We were so excited! We got all dressed up, drove to the hotel right on time, 7pm just to realize that we were about two hours too late! The pageant had started at 4pm! We were so bummed but Casey and I like to make the best of things so we went to a new favorite of ours Bar Louie at Towne Square. All in all it was a great night. I still need to find out who won though!
XOXO
Lindsay

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh I LOVE Town Square! I haven't really done the "Night life" in Vegas yet. I also love Miss America! That is so cool you got to go! I remember when I was little, me, my sister & mom would all have popcorn & unfold the sleeper sofa & stay up & watch it on TV. We all kept our own score cards. Sounds like ya'll had a fun night!

Bonnie said...

^^okay, I should've said "almost went", ha ;) You probably could've stayed to see who won!