Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome to our family Macie!!



























We have a new addition to our little family! Welcome Macie, our 8 week old Cha-weenie! :) She's supossedly a mix between a chihauhau and a daushaund. She is so super sweet and adorable!


Here's the story....



Thursday, I had to fly to San Francisco for a meeting and I was supposed to fly home that same evening at 6 pm. When I got to the San Fran airport I texted Casey to make sure he was still able to pick me up. Instead of texting me back he sent a pic of this sweet looking puppy! I immediatly called him to see what was going on and all he said was "Surprise, she's ours!" When I asked the usual what, who, when, where he said that he saw her on craigslist for $200. When Casey called the man who had her he was able to talk him down to $75 and the rest is history! They both came to pick me up from the airport and I immediatly fell in L-O-V-E! All she wants to do is play and give kisses.



So right from the airport we went straight to PetSmart where we spen a small fortune picking out the perfect comfy bed, blanket, food, collar, leash, food bowls, play toys, chew toys....you get the picture. I even went to Juicy Couture and bought her a Juicy sweatshirt! Its a small and she'll have to grow into it!

No comments: