Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Water Aerobics :)


Now just picture me in the middle and you've got my aerobics class :)


Ok so its not a secret that I HATE working out! Absolutely hate it! With a passion. Its not fun and who likes to get sweaty? So I figure that if I have a group of people to work out with that I might not hate it so much. So when the Henderson Happenings book came in the mail (its the catelog of all the community classes you can sign up for) I took a gander at the water aerobics page :) So you're lookin' at (reading rather) the newest member of the Henderson Water Aerobics class! Tuesday and Thursday nights from 7-8pm you can find me sweatin' away to the oldies with my and my "senior" friends in the community pool! It's acutally pretty fun. Let me tell you a little about my class......

Everyone is 65+ including my teacher, CaroleAnn, who just had her pace maker put in last week. But don't let that fool you she is full of fire and could probably run a marathon without breaking a sweat. To pump us up we listen to Elvis and Fats Domino and there's always a warning made by CaroleAnn when we start to do the grapvine. "If you've had a hip replacement just walk side to side and skip the grapvine!" With all that aside its actually a really fun class. I've met some really nice ladies who are always willing to help you out and by the end of every class my legs feel like jello and I'm out of breath! (that's a good thing right?) Tomorrow night I'm making Casey go with me! :) I'll let you know how he does...

No comments: