Saturday, January 17, 2009

Macie's first Vet visit!


So, being the very over protective mother that I am :)
I made sure the first thing that Macie did was see the vet! (well, lets be honest the first thing I did was make sure she looked good and had the right accessories)
But then I made an appt. for Macie at the Warm Springs Animal Hospital right down the street from out house. The staff was very nice and Dr. Simon took great care of my baby! We found out that she weights 3lbs! I couldn't believe it, I mean I knew she was small but thats super tiny! Then they started her on her shots. Now typically, they give you a combo shot of 3 different vaccines that all puppies need. But because Macie is soooo small they could only give her one. :) We have to go back in 2 weeks (Jan 31st) for the second one. I felt so bad, she gave out this little cry when Dr. Simon gave her her shot in the butt. But she did fantastic! She's such a good girl! Mommy and Daddy are very proud of her! ;)

1 comment:

ShannonLeideker said...

Hi Lindsay! Your pup is so darn cute! I remember when our dog was the baby...poor thing now she sleeps in her cage and not on the bed! I'm glad your loving Vegas!