Thursday, January 29, 2009

My run in with the LAW...

My cop did not look like this....

So I haven't had a run in with the Law since I was flagged over by a bike cop after school in my sub for doing 5 over!!!! So I was a little surprised that I got pulled over by "Officer I Take Myself Too Seriously" Thursday afternoon. So This is how it all went down...

I was driving home from work just getting on the freeway. I was about 15min away from home when Casey called to tell my the cable guy was there and needed my laptop in order to fix our wireless. So I put the peddle to the metal and busted a move home. Now, I admit...I was speeding (and swerving through traffic BUT in my defense I was checking my blind spot) anyways all of a sudden I see the lights of the cop car pulling me over. Damn it! I was totally caught. Good thing I was wearing my sexy Juicy Couture glasses because "Office I Take Myself Too Seriously" gave me a warning. Thank God because the ticket would have been like $600!!!

But don't worry I totally learned my lesson. I'm totally investing in a police scanner! :)

No comments: