Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Perfect Dress


So, the Heart Ball is literally 3 months away and I'm starting to freak out about my dress! To say the least, it has to be perfect! And perfect is hard to find. But a miracle had happened and I found it! Well, I saw it in magazine. Ok, I saw it in a Wedding magazine. And it's actually a bridesmaids dress but who cares! Its PERFECT! And remember perfect is hard to come by! So I've tracked down the store that carries it here in Vegas and on Saturday I'll go see how much damage this gorgeous gown is gonna cost me :) But you tell me, isn't it amazing???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's very you :) I'm leaning towards a Target special for the gala this year--I just need to find the right stuff to go with it.

itfloros said...

The dress is perfect and with all the cute ways you do your hair its gonna be fantastic !!! Miss you at our girls night just an element thats always missing!! When we come to Vegas can we do girls night dinner please!!!!